Purpose of Position
Your moment to be exceptional has arrived at The Rees Hotel, Luxury Apartments & Lakeside Residences Queenstown!
The ideal candidate will possess outstanding communication skills, be guest service driven and enjoy exceeding guests’ expectations. You will be pro-active and focused on cleaning, maintaining and servicing all guest accommodations, hotel public and private areas to the required 5-star standards.
Skills, Experience and Attributes
- Accuracy and an “eye for detail”
- Previous housekeeping experience in 5 Star Hotels - highly desirable
- Good verbal and written English language communication skills
- “Can do attitude” with a commitment to teamwork
- Demonstrates initiative, including ensuring that interactions with our guests (both internal and external) are positive and productive
- Must be physically fit with a high standard of personal presentation and grooming
- Available to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
Benefits and Rewards
- Minimum starting rate is $22 per hour
- Uniform provided
- Meal on shift
- Free parking
- Discounted gym membership
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Sustainable work practises
- Other benefits and rewards apply
Applications from NZ residents/citizens are strongly encouraged.
Click 'Apply here' below to submit your application.