Purpose of Position
Your moment to be exceptional has arrived at The Rees Hotel, Luxury Apartments & Lakeside Residences Queenstown!
The ideal candidate will possess outstanding communication skills and is impeccably groomed. As one of the first point of contact for the hotel you will be customer service driven and enjoy exceeding customers expectations. You will be proactive with a professional approach to guests.
- To provide guests with the services and facilities they request in a friendly, professional and prompt manner
- Offer baggage assistance to all arriving & departing guests
- To efficiently and accurately execute any guest requests, activity and restaurant bookings
- Meet & Greet all guests on arrival & departure
- Assist with guest bookings and reservations emails
- Support with Housekeeping and Maintenance tasks after hours where required
Skills, Experience and Attributes
- Relevant industry qualification (Diploma/Degree Level) preferred
- Food and Beverage services experience highly desirable
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Ideally minimum 1 year experience in a similar role and/or high-quality properties
- Hold a valid and current Manager’s Licence (Liquor Controller Qualification) or be in a position to obtain one
- Valid and current full drivers licence advantageous
- Candidates with valid First Aid Training preferred
- Superior verbal and written communication ability with an emphasis on accuracy
- Be able to work autonomously with excellent time management skills
- Computer skills and experience with PMS
- A second language will be highly desirable
- Enjoys working the various shifts including Public Holidays
- Be able to work in team settings, demanding strong interpersonal skills
- Must be physically fit
- Long term commitment to Queenstown.
Benefits and Rewards
- Minimum starting rate is $22 per hour
- Uniform provided
- Meal on shift
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Sustainable work practises
- Access to product knowledge famils of the surrounding region
- Other benefits and rewards apply
Applications from NZ residents/citizens are strongly encouraged.
Click 'Apply here' below to submit your application.