Purpose of Position
Your moment to be exceptional has arrived at The Rees Hotel, Luxury Apartments & Lakeside Residences Queenstown!
The ideal candidate will possess outstanding communication skills and is impeccably groomed. As one of the first point of contact for the hotel you will be customer service driven and enjoy exceeding customers' expectations. Proactive, and the consummate professional, you will be responsible for ensuring that guests enjoy a 5-Star Queenstown experience, assisting with all their requirements for activities and experiences in the area.
- To provide guests with the services and facilities they request in a friendly, professional and prompt manner
- Offer baggage assistance to all arriving & departing guests
- To efficiently and accurately execute any guest requests, activity and restaurant bookings
- Meet & Greet all guests on arrival & departure
- Recommend and book guest activities
- Operate company vehicles including guest shuttle
Skills, Experience and Attributes
- Have previous experience in high-quality properties
- Strong knowledge of the Queenstown Lakes District
- Full clean driver’s licence essential
- Passenger Endorsement Licence an advantage
- Ability to multi-task in a busy hotel
- Be able to work autonomously with excellent time management skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- A second language is desirable but not essential
- Excellent computer skills and experience with PMS (Preferably CMS Guest Centrix)
- Sales driven
- Enjoys working the various shifts including Public Holidays
- Must be physically fit
- Long term commitment to Queenstown.
Benefits and Rewards
- Minimum starting rate is $22 per hour
- Uniform provided
- Meal on shift
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Sustainable work practises
- Access to product knowledge famils of the surrounding region
- Other benefits and rewards apply
Applications from NZ residents/citizens are strongly encouraged.
Click 'Apply here' below to submit your application.