Purpose of Position
Your moment to be exceptional has arrived at The Rees Hotel, Luxury Apartments & Lakeside Residences Queenstown!
Ideal candidates will possess outstanding communication skills and impeccable grooming standard. As one of the first point of contact for the hotel you will be customer service driven and enjoy exceeding guest expectations. You will be proactive with a professional approach to guests.
- To provide guests with the services and facilities they request in a friendly, professional and prompt manner
- Offer baggage assistance to all arriving & departing guests
- To efficiently and accurately execute any guest requests, activity and restaurant bookings
- Assists to provide Luxury Residences guests with the services and facilities they request in a friendly, professional and highly responsive manner
- Meet & Greet all guests on arrival & departure, ensuring their schedules are well-understood and well-communicated with the purpose of delighting them at every opportunity
- Operate guest shuttle and ensure guest travel/transport arrangements are in place as required
Skills, Experience and Attributes
- Ideally minimum 1-year experience in a similar role and/or high-quality properties
- Food and Beverage services experience a plus
- Valid and current full drivers licence an advantage
- Positive attitude and lots of initiative
- Superior verbal and written communication ability with an emphasis on accuracy
- A second language will be highly desirable
- Enjoys working the various shifts including Public Holidays
Benefits and Rewards
- Competitive starting rate $24 an hour
- Uniform provided
- Meal on shift
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Sustainable work practices
- Access to product knowledge famils of the surrounding region
- Other benefits and rewards apply
Applications from NZ residents/citizens are strongly encouraged.
Click 'Apply here' below to submit your application.