The True South Dining Room epitomises sophisticated elegant dining with an emphasis on the fantastic produce from our district served in truly mouth watering dishes. A new menu is created monthly with the best seasonal ingredients showcasing the talents and passion of our creative chefs.
This is an opportunity to join a multi-award winning kitchen team at the forefront of the culinary arts in New Zealand.
Skills, experience and attributes
- Have relevant prior experience in high quality properties
- Understanding of Food Safety and impeccable hygiene practices
- Accuracy and an "eye for detail"
- Passionate about "Customer Service/Care"
- Be able to work autonomously with excellent time management skills
- Assists with planning menus, estimating food and labour costs, and ordering food supplies
- May select and train staff
- Effective communication skills
- Available to work a variety of shifts including weekends and public holidays
- Enjoys working as part of a highly focused team
- A long term commitment to Queenstown
Benefits & Rewards
- Competitive industry remuneration package
- Excellent Rewards & Recognition Programme
- Work with an Olympian Chef